Employee Self Service (ESS)
ESS allows employees to view pay stubs, W2s, tax withholdings, deductions, and more. To access ESS, click here.
When you get to the log-in page, your username will be your first initial and last name (Ex. rrosy). Your password will be the last 4 digits of your social security number. If you use the Town’s financial software in any way, then your username will be a little bit different—it will be abr.firstinitiallastname (Ex. abr.rrosy). Password will be the password you typically use to log in to Tyler software.
The Town of Aberdeen and its employees shall work to improve the quality of life for all citizens by creating a pleasant and healthy community in which to live and work. Open communication is essential to success and shall be our highest priority. Leadership and unsurpassed public service shall be our purpose.
- We shall have pride in the job we do and the community we serve.
- Representatives of the Town of Aberdeen shall be honest and sincere in all matters.
- All employees and officials of the Town shall act on behalf of the public good and with its trust.
- We shall demonstrate by our actions, a fundamental respect and regard for all people.
- Progress can only be made by working together.
IT Help Desk -
To submit a help desk ticket e-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Specify in the email attention to Kevin Taylor. For further info or questions, please contact IT Support Specialist Kevin Taylor at ext. 4510.